Several organizations have been spending hundreds of hours to optimize the user experience and gain the loyalty of the customers. Product offerings across the globe are still shared with the end customers, using printed catalogues. These catalogues have introduced a long purchase cycle in the system, which hampers the customer experience.
So, there is a desperate need for a dynamic system which can revolutionize the customer experience. It will also help in shortening of the purchase cycle and enhance the customer loyalty.
With the evolving digital advancement in technology, a huge transformation has come in the expectation of the customers as well. The organizations are now compelled to offer rich, interactive and engaging digital experiences to the customers. Anything which is marginal or sub-standard cannot entice the customers and will never attract the loyalty of the customers.
Easy path which leads to purchase of the product, multiple channels of support and positive user experience at every touch point to ensure customer loyalty are really important.
Some of the other features expected from the digital catalogues are illustrated below:
- Optimized user experience on mobile devices, which can attract customer towards making an instant purchase decision.
- Offer outstanding sales support to the customers and ensure better serviceability.
- Offer updated list of products and related details of the product.
- Allow the sales team to share quotations on-the-go.
- Capture sales orders from the customers.
- Collect feedback related to the products.
- Gather competitor’s information for better product planning.
- Share the digital catalogue instantly on web and mobile.
- Offline mobile application for Android & IOS.
Furthermore, digital catalogues can also offer analysis of the products that are readily moving. It helps in planning the procurement of raw materials and strengthen the supply chain for better serviceability.
In addition to this, digital catalogues can store unlimited amount of information related to multiple products. This enables the customers to develop a thorough understanding of the product before making a purchase decision. At the organization level, it can also be used to generate great insights by gauging trends and analysing customer behaviour.
Some digital catalogue applications also offer differential pricing on the basis of location to different users. This helps the customer to estimate the best fit in the market.
Few simple questions, that can also be addressed by usage of digital catalogues are:
- What product is selling more?
- What products have a high bounce rate and is struggling to gather customer attention in every geographical market?
- What is the periodic consumption of various products for a particular geographical market?
- Which products have long shelf life and can sustain longer in the market?
- What are the products of repeated demand and require shorter replenishment time?
These questions can be answered using the data collected through the digital catalog making it a great feedback tool that assists an organization in making the right strategy.
Another major problem that can be addressed by digital catalogues is collection of data from the remote areas in the offline mode. The data can be synced with the main application using internet, later. This also helps in avoiding email trails, multiple phone-calls etc. and gather pure actionable data in one place.
Digital catalogues are the tool of the future and an irreplaceable sales enablement tool.
Catalog Bar, is an amazing application which offers holistic solution and addresses all the problems, encountered by the clients. The primary function is to provide digital catalogues to the clients, which helps in simplified cataloguing of the products. Other properties include function of Sales enablement tool for capturing sales, gather market feedbacks and competitor information on real time basis.
Furthermore, it can also be used to shared differential pricing, stock levels with different groups on the basis of the requirement. It also helps the users to share and distribute the catalogues through mobile devices on-the-go. This allows the sales team to share data and offer delightful customer experience.
Offline mode is also available Android & IOS devices for limited connectivity areas, wherein data can be synchronized later. This allows the sales team to gather information from remote locations and share the data with sanctity. This helps the organization to collect valuable data without any complicated market research and offer realistic products to consumers.